India-New England Business Council (INEBC) is the region’s major international business
organization, which facilitates and promotes trade, investments and economic collaboration
between India and the six New England states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. INEBC also provides networking opportunities among
businesses and professionals involved in doing business with India.
Other goals and objectives of the INEBC include:
- Promote two-way trade between India and New England.
- Sponsor business, trade and investment delegations to and from India.
- Educate state authorities about trade and investment opportunities in India.
- Establish tie-ups with similar organizations and institutions in India and New England
to gather and distribute information, and serve as a data and information bank for New
England companies doing business with India.
- Organize and participate in official seminars, meetings and trade shows.
Focus on infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, health care, life sciences, medical devices,
venture capital, franchise, outsourcing, information technology, manufacturing, defense,
export-import, hospitality, tourism, transportation, education and residential and
commercial real estate.
- Organize networking meetings and seminars to promote bilateral trade and investments.